New guidelines for the age of Covid 19, Farmers Market 2020
Due to the Covid-19 epidemic and safety restrictions put in place by Governor Pritzker, your farmers market will look a little different this year.
We welcome all visitors to keep the following guidelines in mind as you visit the “In and Out” market this season, until further notice. We THANK YOU for supporting local farmers and strengthening local supply chains!
- All participants must wear a mask and socially distance from vendors, other shoppers and market volunteers while at the market
- Enter only from the far east or west end of the market, and adhere to our “keep to the right, one way” traffic flow (counterclockwise)
- Please refrain from touching any merchandise
- Choose what you like, and let the vendor pack your bag
- Pre-order and pay earlier in the week from your favorite vendors when possible. Pre-paid orders can be packed & ready to go.
- Do not congregate in groups or “hang out” at the market.
- Use exact cash or use credit card/pay services (Venmo, Apple/GooglePay, Zelle) as accepted by individual vendors