Please reach out to us if you are interested in being a vendor at the 2021 season. We have many of our great “anchor” vendors returning, all your old favorites, and we love having something new and exciting every year too! The market season is…
Taste the freshness of each season, engage more fully with the seasonal rhythm of our planet Support family farmers, some are your own neighbors Promote more local wealth Reduce the use of fossil fuels in growing, processing and transportation Use less plastic, create less packaging…
Due to the Covid-19 epidemic and safety restrictions put in place by Governor Pritzker, your farmers market will look a little different this year.
We welcome all visitors to keep the following guidelines in mind as you visit the “In and Out” market this season, until further notice. We THANK YOU for supporting local farmers and strengthening local supply chains!
- All participants must wear a mask and socially distance from vendors, other shoppers and market volunteers while at the market
- Enter only from the far east or west end of the market, and adhere to our “keep to the right, one way” traffic flow (counterclockwise)
- Please refrain from touching any merchandise
- Choose what you like, and let the vendor pack your bag
- Pre-order and pay earlier in the week from your favorite vendors when possible. Pre-paid orders can be packed & ready to go.
- Do not congregate in groups or “hang out” at the market.
- Use exact cash or use credit card/pay services (Venmo, Apple/GooglePay, Zelle) as accepted by individual vendors
The Barrington Farmers Market was started in 2000 by the Barrington Village Association (BVA), a homeowner’s group made up of residents living in the downtown Village area. In 2018 the market underwent a successful revitalization in hopes of building a new food system, fostering entrepreneurship…